Fusion Childcare Services aims to provide high quality childcare within a warm and welcoming environment.
At Fusion Childcare Services we offer a range of structured and unstructured activities in a free choice environment to suit individual children and their diverse needs. Resources and activities will be made available to support children’s development and enjoyment. We encourage children to make positive contributions in choosing experiences that they will find both stimulating and fun. The individuality of each child in our care will be respected and nurtured.
Aims and objectives
Fusion Childcare Services aims to:
- Offer an inclusive service, accessible to all children of The Grove Schools.
- Ensure each child feels happy, safe and secure, allowing it to learn and develop freely in a play centred environment.
- Encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Provide a wide range of resources and equipment that can be used under safe and supervised conditions.
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination.
- Offer a programme of activities that meets the needs of each child, promoting their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development, enabling them to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Work in partnership with The Grove Schools and other relevant bodies.
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality play and care.
- Review and evaluate our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children in our care and those of their parents or carers.
- Keep parents and carers informed about changes in the administration of the
Club and to listen and respond to their views and concerns.
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers, and to discuss experiences, progress and any difficulties that may arise.
- Employ experienced, well-trained staff and offer them appropriate support.
Comply with the Children’s Act 1989, the Childcare Act 2006, and all other relevant legislation.